Your customers need you.
Consumers face a cost-of-living crisis of unprecedented scale, and energy bills are at the centre of the storm. As the market braces for further supplier failures and an inevitable but deeply painful rise in the price cap, Utility Week is proud to bring the industry together face-to-face to ask, how can we best support customers through these difficult times?
In recognition of the extraordinary circumstances, we are waiving our usual delegate charge and inviting selected professionals from energy retailers to attend for a £49 booking fee.
Please note that prices exclude VAT, are per delegate and include live access to event content and networking, and available presentations post-event.
Your delegate pass includes:
- Thought leadership from 25 expert speakers
- Network with 150+ senior figures shaping the future of customer service in utilities
- Opportunity to participate in interactive breakout sessions
- Chance to meet solution providers in exhibition areas
- Buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day