NOWHERE ELSE CAN YOU...
- Gain unique insight into the specific challenges facing utilities around cyber security
- Hear practical tips on how to ensure that cyber literacy and resilience are prioritised into the board and executive management’s agenda
- Hear first-hand how NATO implements strategies to reduce the risk of cyber attacks
- Hear practical examples of how your peers are implementing advanced and cost-effective risk and security management frameworks
- Collaborate and share interventions with operators, suppliers, academics, Government and more to drive robust resilience-informed business planning and management strategies
of all cyber attacks logged in the UK were directed at the energy sector, making it the second most at-risk sector.
The amount that the World Economic Forum estimated that the cost of the international economy of cyberspace crime to be
"More and more, electrical utilities companies are turning to cybersecurity vendors for protection against attempted attacks."
Security case and strategy development manager
“National infrastructure needs a common understanding of cyber threats and mitigation strategies, especially in the supply chain, so it’s important for operators and suppliers to talk to each other at the Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience conference.”
- Steven Rumbold, Security case and strategy development manager, EDF Energy
DOWNLOAD THE 2019 BROCHURE FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Utilties, Public Sector, Non-Profit, Academic - £595
- Standard - £695
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Insights from industry-leading speakers
- Exclusive case studies of innovative successes
- A rare opportunity to network with your industry
- Delicious buffet lunch and refreshments
- Exclusive access to post-show presentations