Cyber Security Intelligence is a searchable news website covering topical issues on cybersecurity and intelligence, targeting senior general managers and specialists across the corporate & institutional sectors, including utilities, financial services, IT, security, government and policing. News content is free to view for registered users who have the option to pay a monthly / annual subscription for unrestricted website access to additional premium content and executive reports. Register to set up your user account: Here There is a searchable Directory listing 3,000 plus specialist cybersecurity related Service Suppliers which is accessible to all users. We also offer single and multi-client specialist consulting and training services.
For more information, please visit: www.cybersecurityintelligence.com
The Future Water Association aims to shape the future of the water sector through:
- taking a leadership role with Government, industry, members and the public
- focusing on innovation and education
- increasing engagement throughout the membership and across the sector
- becoming the voice of the sector
Future Water Association is a modern, innovative and dynamic organisation that inspires, supports and leads the water supply chain:
- informing the sector about opportunities, the regulators about challenges and Government about policy direction;
- innovating through Water Dragons and delivering the ‘Innovating the Future’ roadmap;
- influencing and inspiring the supply chain to develop innovative solutions and new ways of thinking to shape the future of the water sector
For more information, please visit: www.futurewaterassociation.com
Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)® is a not-for-profit, international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. It provides educational forums, publications and peer interaction opportunities that enhance the knowledge, skill and professional growth of its members.
For more information, please visit: www.issa-uk.org
Utility Week uses 100% recyclable displays at events.
These display solutions are sustainable with no waste going to landfill. You are able to promote your sustainable policies and save money compared to traditional metal and plastic displays.
These 100% recyclable printed cardboard displays are ideally suited to both event organisers and exhibitors. The displays are great value, offer eye-catching creative shapes, can be self-installed, re-used and then at the end of their useful lives be disposed of via a cardboard recycling service. Sustainable exhibiting, what’s not to like?
Contact the supplier via email@example.com or: www.colourstudios.co.uk/recyclable-displays