Industry leading speakers
Network and energy system specialists
Days of inspirational content
Delivering Net Zero
The Utility Week Future Networks Conference brings together energy network CEOs and COOs as well as directors, heads and managers responsible for innovation, regulation, strategy and more, to set out how net zero challenges will be managed within RIIO2 constraints.
At a time of great excitement, uncertainty and rapid change, this conference will deliver clarity for business planning and future operations, ensuring energy networks are able to play their pivotal role in the UK’s energy transition with confidence and keep delivering for customers
Why you can't miss it
Nowhere else can you:
- Network with 100+ of the most influential decision makers shaping the future of the energy networks sector
- Assess the impact of the government’s new policy framework for decarbonisation and implications for policy networks
- Explore the best ways to co-ordinate national and local approaches to whole system decarbonisation
- Gain insight into the role of flexibility and digitalisation in bridging the gap to net zero
- Have you say on how best to decarbonise utilities and incentivise low carbon construction
2021 speakers include:
CEO, UK and Ireland
Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Director of strategy & customer service
UK Power Networks
Executive director, UK
"An excellent event with a good balance between hearing from the industry experts and discussions around pertinent points that are facing the future of energy."
ESO RIIO-2 stakeholder engagement lead, National Grid Electricity System Operator
"Great event to understand a concrete idea of UK's network industry."
Managing director, Cambridge Innovation Consulting
"Simple no-frills conference, focussing on relevant well-delivered presentations and discussion with industry experts is a winning formula."
Board member, Utility Regulator
"Excellent event, great mix. Passionate and authentic presenters who know their subject and content."
Head of capital programme delivery, UK Power Networks