23rd March 2018, London
08:30 am - 14:35pm
Curated and delivered by the UK's leading water and utilities business media brands, Water Retail, Utility Week, edie.net and Water & Wastewater Treatment Magazine, featuring the leading players in the UK water retail sector, Future Retail #1 is the UK's inaugural water retailing conference.
Conference Chair: Lois Vallely
- Exclusive strategic guidance and insight: understand where the industry is heading, and how your business can take advantage
- New business models and market opportunities
- Expert year one assessments: actionable insight to help your business thrive in years two and three
- Your wholesale or retail partner’s strategic objectives and business challenges
- An exclusive regulatory briefing: get the inside track on future rules and regulations
- Networking with retailers, wholesalers and third-party intermediaries
Prices & register
Future Retail #1 will bring market participants together in a unique setting to address the challenges the industry faces, and will create a deeper understanding of one another's concerns, business strategies and commercial challenges. Delegates will benefit from exclusive strategic guidance and insight: understand where the industry is heading, and how your business can take advantage.
- Delegate tickets will cost - £199 (+VAT)
Head of Wholesale Services
Commercial Director, Water
Grand Union Water Co