Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Digital Conference 2020
IMPROVING HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELLBEING IN A CHANGING ENVIRONMENT
9-10 DECEMBER 2020 | DIGITAL EVENT
Health & safety professionals
Days of content
WHY YOU SHOULD BE THERE
The UK’s only dedicated digital event for health, safety, and wellbeing professionals in the utilities sector
Nowhere else can you:
- Evaluate sector plans and priorities with peers, regulators and senior figures
- Tackle the taboo of mental health and continue to develop a mentally healthy workforce post COVID-19
- Understand how to reduce human error and preventable workplace incidents
- Hear best practice industry examples of embracing innovation and making best use of technology
- Learn how to influence the safety performance of the whole supply chain
OUR 2020 EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Dame Carol Black
Expert health adviser
NHS England & Public Health England
Chief health, safety & security officer
Director of health and safety
Group occupational health & wellbeing manager
Head of health, safety, security and wellbeing
WHY ATTEND A DIGITAL CONFERENCE?
PRICES & REGISTER
|Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Digital Conference 2020||Price|
|Utilities, public sector, non-profit, academic||£199|
Your delegate pass includes:
- Thought leadership from 15 expert speakers
- Opportunity to network with 100+ health, safety and wellbeing leaders
- Chance to meet technical experts in a dedicated virtual exhibition zone
- Exclusive access to post-show presentations on demand
WHAT PREVIOUS ATTENDEES SAID ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
"Based on the quality of the venue, speakers and stands in attendance, I will definitely be booking for next year."
Occupational health advisor, RWE Npower
"Excellent event, excellent speakers and content"
Health and safety advisor, Welsh Water
"A great event packed with so much knowledge and great speakers"
Safety advisor, Western Power Distribution
"A great event tackling and discussing the real health and safety challenges we face today and what we are doing about it"
Training provider lead, Energy and Utility Skills