HEALTH & SAFETY CONFERENCE
1st Novemeber 2018
08:30 - 16:50
08:30 - 16:50
The only dedicated event for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors who strive to make health and safety their number one priority
- Effectively promote a culture of safety and achieve board level buy-in
- Hear case studies about how innovation is making work environments safer
- Get involved in the debate for underground utility strike avoidance best practice
- Tighten up your ‘fitness for work’ programme
- Develop your strategy for recognising and highlighting mental health issues on the frontline
- Ensure health & safety is effectively managed throughout your supply chain
Our expert speakers include:
(Chair) Teresa Budworth
Chief executive officer
Chief health, safety, and security officer
Head of occupational health & wellbeing
RWE Generation UK
Director of safety, health & environment
Group head of occupational health
Health and safety director
Head of health, safety & wellbeing
Occupational health manager
Prices & register
Book today and save £100
- HSEW professionals from utilities & non-profit/academic bookings £395 + VAT
- Standard £495 + VAT
- HSEW professionals from utilities & non-profit/academic bookings £495 + VAT
- Standard £595 + VAT
What previous attendees have said :
'A very worthwhile event'
Group HR manager, SES Water
'Excellent – on point with wellbeing tools, strategies and examples of the benefits'
Engineering manager, SES Water
'Great ideas for communicating H&S in a fresh new way, ensuring ongoing engagement with our employees'
Quality & compliance director, SES Water
'Very good conference, well done. Will be back next year'
SHEQ director, Actavo
'Very informative of how the sector is approaching and solving H&S issues relative to us all'
Group HSE manager, Crane Building Services & Utilities
'Excellent as usual, have attended all of the Utility Week H&S conferences'
'Really useful content and very well organised'
H&S manager, Affinity Water
'Interesting ideas on some very relevant topics'
Head of health, safety & quality, South East Water
'Excellent, informative, great speakers who are all passionate about topic areas & very helpful information to take away'
H&S coordinator, Northern Gas Networks
'Informative and relevant to our industry'
QESH director, North Midland Construction
'A positive experience with plenty to take away, ponder & implement' HSE manager, Wales & West Utilities
'Who knew health & safety could be fun!'
Managing director, Reach Active Group
'Very interesting and current, majoring on mental health & wellbeing which affects us all'
Senior safety advisor, RWE Generation UK
PLEASE NOTE ACCOMMODATION IS LIMITED IN THE AREA -
BOOK AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVIENENCE IF REQUIRED