Utility Week Health, Safety & Workforce Welfare Summit
HOURS OF DEDICATED NETWORKING
DAYS OF HYBRID CONTENT
WHY YOU SHOULD BE THERE
The UK’s only health, safety and wellbeing event dedicated to the utilities industry and its specific challenges.
Only here can you:
- Network with health and safety professionals in the utilities sector
- Learn from sector specific case studies and take away key learnings to implement in your business
- Understand how to reduce human error and preventable workplace incidents
- Discover how to embrace technology and innovation to aid health and safety measuring
- Learn how to successfully drive the green agenda while prioritising health and safety
- Personalise your experience to attend the digital workshop and/or the in person conference
WHY ATTEND A HYBRID CONFERENCE?
WHAT PREVIOUS ATTENDEES SAID ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
"A great event packed with so much knowledge and great speakers. People with similar experiences, all working towards the same outcome. Worthwhile conference."
Safety advisor, Western Power Distribution
"A great event tackling and discussing the real health and safety challenges we face today and what we are doing about it."
Training provider lead, Energy and utility skills
"Excellent opportunity to listen to the work your peers are engaged in to improve the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of their staff, contractors and members of their public."
Senior project engineer, Western Power Distribution
"Excellent event, excellent speakers and content"
Health and safety advisor, Welsh Water
"It was my first time attending and based on the quality of the venue, speakers and stands in attendance, I will definitely be booking for next year."
Occupational health advisor, RWE Npower
"Excellent, informative, great speakers who are all passionate about topic areas & very helpful information to take away"
H&S coordinator, Northern Gas Networks