UTILITY WEEK HEALTH, SAFETY & WELLBEING CONFERENCE 2019
The only dedicated event for health, safety and wellbeing professionals in the utilities sector
Only 32 places remaining, make sure you secure one of these spots!
27 November 2019
new claims for Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome in 2017
per 100,000 employees in the utility supply industry suffered from work-related ill health in 2017-18
per 100,000 employees in the water supply/waste management industry suffered from work-related ill health in 2017-18
WHY YOU SHOULD BE THERE:
The only dedicated event for professionals in the utilities sector who strive to make health and safety their number one priority
Nowhere else can you:
- Debate the challenges and opportunities surrounding mental health at work
- Collaborate with your peers to explore how to build a clear, strong and effective H&S culture
- Hear how best to visualise, manage and escalate risk in large complex organisations
HEAR FROM EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDING:
Dr Judith Grant
Director of health and wellbeing
Head of safety and quality
Northern Gas Networks
Head of health, safety, security and wellbeing
Dame Carol Black
Expert health adviser
NHS England & Public Health England
Health & safety manager, statutory compliance & inpendent assurance
WHAT PREVIOUS ATTENDEES SAID ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
"Based on the quality of the venue, speakers and stands in attendance, I will definitely be booking for next year."
Occupational health advisor, RWE Npower
"Excellent event, excellent speakers and content"
Health and safety advisor, Welsh Water
"A great event packed with so much knowledge and great speakers"
Safety advisor, Western Power Distribution
"A great event tackling and discussing the real health and safety challenges we face today and what we are doing about it"
Training provider lead, Energy and Utility Skills
WATCH THE HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO FROM THE 2018 HEALTH & SAFETY CONFERENCE
BOOK YOUR TICKET
Prices & register
- Utilities, public sector, non-profit, academic - £549
- Standard - £649
- Insights from 15+ industry-leading speakers
- Invaluable opportunity to listen to and be part of panel and audience debates regarding key industry issues such as; mental health support, health and safety cultures and encouraging the next generation
- A rare opportunity to network with over 150+ health, safety and wellbeing specialists
- Delicious buffet lunch and refreshments
- Exclusive access to post-show presentations and reports post-conference
Please note that prices exclude VAT, are per delegate and include all-day access to the event, downloadable presentations post event, buffet lunch and refreshments. Fees do not include travel costs or accommodation. Shared places are not permitted.