How will regulators incentivise hydrogen solutions as part of the net zero journey?
Time: 9:40 am
day: 17 November 2021
What policy frameworks are in planning at an international, national and local level to encourage hydrogen investment and adoption.
- What are the market models and what incentives are needed for these models – impacts of the BEIS consultation
- Where and how can standards support, and possibly accelerate the local and national approach to decarbonisation?
- Expectations from the UK government’s net zero strategy white paper, the Energy White Paper and the 10-point plan
- How will the new Hydrogen strategy and Heat and Buildings strategy give guidance on the direction of travel for hydrogen
- If blending is a likely pathway, when will the price become clearer and what statutory instruments will be required to support accurate billing?