13 June 2019
13 June 2019 | Westminster, London
The UK’s premier event for energy leaders shaping the future direction of travel
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE TO DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN:
- Join energy's driving force debate the key industry Brexit challenges in our exclusive Brexit Forum
- Hear Big 6 and challenger brands leaders' future plans of action in the evolving energy retail market.
- Understand how energy's political elite are acting on emissions to deliver a net zero carbon economy
JOIN YOUR INDUSTRY TO:
Get insights you can action from 15+ energy game changers all in just one day.
Explore the role of emerging technologies and business models in creating smarter energy systems.
Make use of 3+ hours networking time to help you form the new partnerships you need to succeed.
EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Director of safety, strategy & support services
UK Power Networks
The UK is at a momentous moment in its history. Britain’s exit from the EU is finally taking shape, even if significant uncertainty remains. The need to create a smarter, decarbonised energy sector also runs in parallel. Handling the green needs of consumers places utilities under increasing pressure. Now established as the leading energy event for UK policymakers and industry leaders, the 2019 Utility Week Energy Summit will bring together 150+ key stakeholders to debate these key issues and more.
“Excellent discussion and insight into government strategy and BEIS/Ofgem thinking” Policy manager, SPEN
“Good, interesting and relevant debates on important topics to shape the UK energy industry” Head of operations support, RWE Generation
“Excellent event. Great quality of speakers”
Director of marketing, Faraday Grid
“Good, high level discussion. Informative”
Senior business analyst, Dong Energy
“Very enlightening and topical”
“Informative, opening doors to future knowledge and investment opportunities” Investment manager, National Grid
See you there...
- Utilities, public sector, non-profit, academic - £499
- Standard - £699
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Insights from industry-leading speakers
- Exclusive case studies of innovative successes
- A rare opportunity to network with energy's elite
- Delicious buffet lunch and refreshments
- Exclusive access to post-show presentations