With new emergency measures being put in place across the utilities sector as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, there has never been a more important time for energy and water companies alike to strengthen relationships, levels of communication and engagement with customers in vulnerable circumstances.
To reflect industry needs at this unprecedented time, Utility Week will combine the content from the hugely popular Consumer Vulnerability and Consumer Debt conferences into a flagship digital event over 3 days.
WHY YOU CAN'T MISS IT:
The conference enables you to:
- Hear how the industry is tackling increased vulnerability amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Discover creative and cutting-edge innovation in supporting vulnerable customers
- Learn how to develop an inclusive service for all customers in vulnerable circumstances
- Collaborate with peers on strategies to improve the collections process
- Tackle how to help customers in debt manage their payments
HEAR FROM INDUSTRY-LEADERS INCLUDING: