speakers sharing exclusive insights
Industry leaders attending
hours of CPD accredited content
Almost half of adults in the UK do not have enough savings to cover an unexpected bill of £300
WHY YOU CAN'T MISS IT:
- Following popular demand, Utility Week's Consumer Vulnerability Conference returns in 2019.
- Last year’s conference highlighted just how willing the utility industry is in working to help the growing number of vulnerable customers.
- Figures show that in troubling economic times, almost half of adults in the UK do not have enough savings to cover an unexpected bill of £300, and the number of people over 85 is rising rapidly, currently at 1.4m.
- This conference will reunite key figures from inside and outside the industry to tackle this growing challenge.
HEAR FROM INDUSTRY-LEADERS INCLUDING:
COMPANIES WHO ARE ATTENDING...
SEE YOU THERE!
Prices & register
- Utilities, public sector, non-profit, academic - £499
- Standard - £599
- Insights from 20+ industry-leading speakers
- Exclusive case studies of successful projects
- A rare opportunity to have your say and get your questions answered by influential figures
- A chance to network with over 100+ of the utility industry’s most influential figures
- A delicious buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Exclusive access to post-show presentations and report
Please note that prices exclude VAT, are per delegate and include all-day access to the event, downloadable presentations post event, buffet lunch and refreshments. Fees do not include travel costs or accommodation.