speakers sharing exclusive insights
Industry leaders attending
hours of CPD accredited content
Almost half of adults in the UK do not have enough savings to cover an unexpected bill of £300
WHY YOU CAN'T MISS IT:
Following popular demand, Utility Week's Consumer Vulnerability Conference returns in 2019.
Last year’s conference highlighted just how willing the utility industry is in working to help the growing number of vulnerable customers.
Figures show that in troubling economic times, almost half of adults in the UK do not have enough savings to cover an unexpected bill of £300, and the number of people over 85 is rising rapidly, currently at 1.4m.
This conference will reunite key figures from inside and outside the industry to tackle this growing challenge.
HEAR FROM INDUSTRY-LEADERS INCLUDING:
COMPANIES WHO ARE ATTENDING...
SEE YOU THERE!
Prices & register
- Utilities, public sector, non-profit, academic - £399
- Standard - £499
- Insights from 20+ industry-leading speakers
- Exclusive case studies of successful projects
- A rare opportunity to have your say and get your questions answered by influential figures
- A chance to network with over 100+ of the utility industry’s most influential figures
- A delicious buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Exclusive access to post-show presentations and report
Please note that prices exclude VAT, are per delegate and include all-day access to the event, downloadable presentations post event, buffet lunch and refreshments. Fees do not include travel costs or accommodation.